Discerning couples and their families trust me to collaborate to create a flawless one of a kind celebration, reflective of their individuality. Full planning and design are tailored to each celebration to create a meaningful celebration that will be remembered for generations to come.
Monthly Checklist, Wedding Day Timelines, Bridal Party Itineraries:
- To make your life easier, I will create a customized detailed monthly checklist of “to-do’s” leading up to the Big Day
- Comprehensive wedding Day timelines to create a seamless flow as the day unfolds
- Bridal Party Itineraries including Beauty schedules, Photography timing and transportation schedules
Sourcing of vetted, professional creative partners to select the perfect team including Music & Entertainment, Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Floral/Decor, Lighting, Rentals, on site hair & makeup, dressing services, and more.
Locating the perfect setting for your wedding day.
- Collaborate with creative design teams to ensure a couple’s vision for décor, lighting and tabletop design is realized.
- Contract and manage all rentals such as specialty chairs, linens, and china to make the details of your event memorable.
- Special personal touches
Schedule and accompany couples to vendor meetings providing creative input, concise communication and contract review.
Invitations & Wedding Day Paperie:
Assist in creating a cohesive, personal paperie suite
Invitations, Save-the-dates, Programs, Welcome letters, Menu Cards, Escort Cards, and Calligraphy
Suggested boutiques for Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid dresses, Mother of the Wedding Dresses, Tuxedos, accessories, and Men’s Grooming Services
Guest Room Blocks:
Secure room blocks and negotiate a group rate at select hotels for the comfort and convenience of your out of town guests.
- Arranging welcome gifts for out of town guests including Welcome letters & Guest Itineraries delivered to hotels prior to guest’s arrival.
- Bridal party gift ideas
- Attendance at the wedding rehearsal, either running the rehearsal or assisting the officiant.
- Complete production of the Wedding day from pre-ceremony to the end of the night. I act as the liaison between contracted vendors, and ensure that all wedding party and guest needs are cared for.
Securing and coordinating Wedding Day transportation for the wedding party and guests including Classic Vintage Cars, Limousines, Trolley’s, and Luxury Motor Coaches.
Destination Weddings, Multicultural Weddings, Same-Sex Weddings, At Home Weddings, Milestone Birthdays, Anniversaries, Rehearsal Dinners, Farewell Brunches, etc.